test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

River District - Kavatos Stormeye: River District "not secure"?

prethenprethen Member Posts: 137 Arc User
I stopped playing the River District awhile ago and have since restarted it since I have enough power to finally get through the quests. However, Kavatos has the "inactive" question mark above his head and just tells me that the "River District is not yet secure". I don't have any open quests other than the ones that require more Evidence of Evil that I have to keep trying to acquire to advance the campaign. Any idea what I need to do to satisfy whatever quest he might have given me? Or will he be good once I finally start checking off the "Defeating …" quests?

Comments

• Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    He offers a weekly quest once you unlock any of the Wizard planes. After you finish the basic campaign, he has quests for Shard of Souls. Otherwise he only has quests during the intro.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    Thanks, Pitshade!
  • Options
    nunya#5309 nunya Member Posts: 933 Arc User
    Don't worry, @prethen: You're not alone. I haven't figured out how to advance the River District campaign, either. People tell me to do quests, but I don't have any quests and no NPC will give me any quests. Fortunately, the boons from this campaign are bad and not worth the effort. So I've capitulated to my frustration and moved on from the River District. Honestly, I hate having to go there even to do AI quests, which is yet another reason I'm looking forward to being done with AI.
  • Options
    akemnosakemnos Member Posts: 597 Arc User
    If I remember correctly there is one quest that sends you outside of the river district. might want to look to see if that is the case and that is the one you need to do.
  • Options
    I finally got to go back to him after finishing the Gyrion task. It looks like that's what he's waiting for...all three of those Defeat tasks.
  • Options
    wintersmokewintersmoke Member Posts: 1,641 Arc User
    akemnos said:

If I remember correctly there is one quest that sends you outside of the river district. might want to look to see if that is the case and that is the one you need to do.

Yes, after intro there are two quests in PE before you go back to the River District. One is checking on the crown & begins at Sybella's door. The other starts at the Character Appearance CHange shop, around the corner & down the alley from the Workshop.