test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

135 coins of tales old = 0 fabled chapter

vincentr6669vincentr6669 Member Posts: 235 Arc User
I just got 135 coins of tales old and should gain 1 fabled chapter for the event, but i didn't.

Comments

• turzanturzan Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 30 Arc User
    I have same problem i reached 135 (136 to be correct) coins of tales told and i didnt get fabled chapter. To make it more interesting my friend got it after 120 coins. Do we have to do something specific or it just should land into inventory?
    Godfinder
  • vincentr6669vincentr6669 Member Posts: 235 Arc User
    Yeah i have 136 too (1 free from the first time you talk to the Bard).

I am wondering if this suffers from the same problem as CTA event in which some people could get 1 daily coin before doing all 10 runs, and some other people couldn't get 1 coin even after 10 runs.
  • turzanturzan Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 30 Arc User
    Fixed in my case, after i got 136 coins yesterday i had to run one more time this dung (i think 1 run is enough) and fabled chapter landed in my inventory after i finished quest
    Godfinder
  • yppo#1635 yppo Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    Two friends had the same problem. They allready were at the limit for today but we still did another run (2 tiers). They both got the fabled chapter when turning the quest in. Obviously got no coins for that quest.
  • vincentr6669vincentr6669 Member Posts: 235 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    i finished 1 run after 135 coins and it worked out

EDIT: that was on my Wizard, my paladin did not needed 1 extra run, he received Fabled Chapter just after he got 135 coins
  • exgardianexgardian Member Posts: 255 Arc User
    If you already have 135 or 136 coins, do another 2x run. After finishing the mission, the Fabled Chapter will appear.
    2fv72Fw.png