test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Hunter issues and buff problems

sirlocustvll27sirlocustvll27 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
Hello. I go by Sir Loki on PS4 now. Still dabble in pc from time to time. I’d like to know, after the mod change to hunter buffs, why do my fox’s cunning and other buffs, apply to enemies in pvp making them null and void? Also, what did you do to piercing as combat vs piercing on a TR? Same stats as TR and I get almost one shotted or daggeres to death easily as combat with high defensive stats, but can’t seem to do much to them. Sometimes I get lucky, but the buffs applying to closest players, which is also enemies in pvp, you’ve almost destroyed hunters in pvp. Archer seems to do fine though rather squishy, does do damage and pierce properly it seems. So, again, why does TR pierce hit so hard, but HR pierce hit like it’s not even there? Plus, fox’s cunning activates enemies boon and instantly takes it away. Can we fix the buffs please? Also, explain to me piercing on combat.
SirLocust:mad:
Member since May 2013

Comments

• Options
    jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    I'm afraid longshot, the archer piercing feat, applies really low damage bonuses as they are based on weapon damage only, not the base damage of any particular hit, and then scaled with whatever power you have.

From the ACT runs I did when I was trouble shooting my archer build earlier on in mod 15, longshot only came in at maybe 5% of total damage done. Worth pitting points into, simply because there isn't really anything better to put them into lol.

I haven't played combat in pvp since they got nerfed into uselessness back in mod 11.

The short answer is: at the moment, HRs are broken in a bad way, whereas TRs are broken in a good way. (Well 'good' if you are a TR anyway, bad if you are anything else).
    No idea what my toon is now.