test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Please Bring back old loot are add it to event vendors

wemerywemery Member Posts: 190 Arc User
edited February 2019 in General Discussion (PC)

..Please Bring back old loot are add it to event vendors , zen market or the Wondrous Bazaar ..
..You could also add it to the guild mysterious merchant...
Thanks
If anyone wants to add there screen shots of old gear im sure we would all love to see them

Unobtainable retro gear
https://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Reaver's_Blade

https://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Mindflayer_Belt

Lots of old gear on PC could and can sell for millions to end-game, Uber-BIS players and whales with Zen and AD coming out of their ears for three reasons:

some of the Mod 1 to 3 set bonuses, which were removed a few mods ago, were hugely over-powered with Mod 6, 7 and 8 character stats as there were no diminishing returns from Mod 6 (IIRC) onwards and stats reached vastly higher numbers, particularly with Power Sharing and Bonding Runes as they were back then. DC High Prophet, SW Fabled Iliyanbruen and so on were hugely desirable, as well as certain sets for other classes;

some people want old, retro gear to use as transmutes as a lot of more recent armour looks horrible. If they are maxed at 50k Zen and 50 million AD, they have to spend it somewhere. Even if they have half that, they are willing to pay;

as has been mentioned, some people just like collecting things, even though collection points give you no bonuses or rewards in Neverwinter and cannot be transferred to other games anyway.

Of course, 1) no longer applies as the set bonuses were removed a while ago. So any such gear I had was already bound to me, so I salvaged as soon as I got Elemental Drowcraft. I fight in fashion gear, anyway, as it looks so much better than most of the armour gear these days

Cosmetics and fashion matter a LOT to a lot of players, male or female. I kit my characters out in gear that suits their sex, race and class and makes me laugh because of how "cool" I think they look.

Cryptic dropped the ball a bit on this, and I really wish all the rare transmutes from Sharandar etc were available at a central vendor for campaign currencies. I also wish that combat gear could be used to transmute fashion gear, as I'd like to wear a decent hat.

It's not all about Power and dps. Sometimes, it's about fun.

:)

Comments

• Options
    midnightitamidnightita Member Posts: 227 Arc User
    I want back the unique item transmutes that were in the class packs