test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dear Designers: Lets Talk Events.

2»

Comments

• frogwalloper#6494 frogwalloper Member Posts: 821 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    I generally like anything that doesn't force me to mingle with the herd, though I'll consider wading in if the reward's decent enough.

So I'm fine with events like the feast of lanterns, but I most enjoy ones that occur through normal play, like the challenge of the gods.
  • wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    some tasks from Challenges of the gods are outdated, those with maxed boons or power skills cant complete some trails like stay in under 50% health for few mins, we cant do that, we kill mobs in seconds, few other tasks need a complete overhaul.
    i like the first year when we collect gods' test and trails in our pack, and go where needed to start, but i HATE trigger started trails on pick ups and the clock timer are running and we are nowhere near to start or ready.

who ever did changed are in the wrong side and not very smart, it is counterproductive and cause lot of failed tasks. i am aware of the complaints on bag inventory, give us choice to discard unwanteds or uncompleteables trails.
    weekend CTA and other events seem to get back to back every weekends like balls and chains when i have to attend other places for conventions or meetings. it becoming frustrated with choice of events at wrong times and STO are also running similar mode. it is hard to do both.