test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

what happened to 2x seals

teamstephonteamstephon Member Posts: 166 Arc User
since the release of heart and fire does this mean we no longer get 2x seals in mod15 cause i haven't seen that one since November to January so how do i get my toons gear?

Comments

• gripnir78gripnir78 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 374 Arc User
    Seals of the brave drop on every corner so not a big issue.
    CR seals is a bit different story but since they repaired drop from 20 to 70 again its bit better.

Actually new AI gear is not that hard to get (its not always a CR or FBI as weekly) and especially Barovian hunts give lot of nice gear AND since there is no salvage any more seals are not a big issue any more.

And last but not least - not sure but I belive in one of the twitches devs said that they are not happy about double events any more..... so since seals are not that important (note that new campaign bringed tokens not a new seals type) we may not see any such event any more....
  • undepartedundeparted Member Posts: 88 Arc User
    It will go join other great giants of the past, such as 2x Astral Diamonds.

2 x Seals --- you will be missed.
  • teamstephonteamstephon Member Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    gripnir78 said:

CR seals is a bit different story but since they repaired drop from 20 to 70 again its bit better.

Actually new AI gear is not that hard to get (its not always a CR or FBI as weekly) and especially Barovian hunts give lot of nice gear AND since there is no salvage any more seals are not a big issue any more.

And last but not least - not sure but I belive in one of the twitches devs said that they are not happy about double events any more..... so since seals are not that important (note that new campaign bringed tokens not a new seals type) we may not see any such event any more....

that's all they can say about 2x seals when it was the best one they had in the game so how am i suppose to farm seals now without it cause barovia only gives 20 seals when river district gives 10 where they are so lame really like this over 2x experience
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    edited January 2019

gripnir78 said:

that's all they can say about 2x seals when it was the best one they had in the game so how am i suppose to farm seals now without it cause barovia only gives 20 seals when river district gives 10 where they are so lame really like this over 2x experience
    If your alliance do Dragonflight, do that. I think it is 80 per.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • naoqueroforumnaoqueroforum Member Posts: 225 Arc User
    gripnir78 said:

AI gear could be really hard or really easy to get, makes no difference. The gear attributes suck and the looks are terrible. But at least it makes it easier to spot the 19+k GWF that will be behind the templock in damage dealt.
  • teamstephonteamstephon Member Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited January 2019

gripnir78 said:

AI gear could be really hard or really easy to get, makes no difference. The gear attributes suck and the looks are terrible. But at least it makes it easier to spot the 19+k GWF that will be behind the templock in damage dealt.
    if they where going to remove this from the game they could of at least given WOD , Dread Ring 18 seals while given Barovia , River district and Chult 30 just to make up for it is that to hard for them to give

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    The next one is in the end of March.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***