test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Crafting tool bug

On two toons in my account the GF and a SW, the needle tool for the tailor crafting tasks does not show up as available when assigning an artisan a crafting task.
Level 2 workshops each with a different retainer and starting craft.
One even has a legendary needle. Both have bought multiple needle types yet nothing shows up, So can’t do any tailoring of significance. Which really means at all.
Which really hurts the SW’s feelings and the G F just feels it’s proof she’s unloved.

Comments

• mdarkangel#4696 mdarkangel Member Posts: 442 Arc User
    Make sure you have the right tool for the level of your profession;

Level 1 - 9 -->> Worn Tool
    Level 10 - 19 -->> [Bone], Bronze, Cotton, or Maple
    Level 20 - 31 -->> Ash, [Brass], Iron, or Linen
    Level 32 - 43 -->> Elm, [Silver], Steel, or Wool
    Level 44 - 59 -->> [Horn], Mithral, Sturdy Wool, or Yew
    Level 60 - 69 -->> Blackiron, [Electrum], Silk, or Walnut
    Level 70 -->> Adamantine, [Gold], Oak, or Shimmerweave

Legendary, Masterwork, Well-worn, and Masterwork crafted tools are only usable by level 70 professions as well. The different needles are listed in [ ] brackets. Worn tools can be found in a stack of boxes in your Workshop to the right and behind the Artisan's Counter.
  • rocketabbyrocketabby Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited July 2021
    hmmm... my character has done masterwork crafting for years, but suddenly neither her well-worn alembic nor the Masterwork alembic is selectable for a level 8 task.
  • tempest#5077 tempest Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    My fighter is not able to create any mastercraft items as they are not shown even though I have completed all the tasks and bought all the recipes.