test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Twitch Prime rewards.

sgough31sgough31 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
Greetings Adeventurers. Twitch prime has hit neverwinter for loot. Im a prime subscriber but unable to see any reward to claim from agent after following all steps before claiming. Anyone been successful in claiming?

I dont think im missing anything out to claim properly either.

Do let me know your views adventurers :)

Comments

• Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    It can take up to 24 hours to recieve your rewards.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    sgough31sgough31 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    Its been longer than 24 hours, hence reason to raise concern.
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    sgough31 said:

Its been longer than 24 hours, hence reason to raise concern.

File a ticket with customer support.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    cptsternn#2510 cptsternn Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Anything linked to Twitch Prime can take time. I have had free content for a few other titles from Twitch Prime offered over the past year and some of it took a week to actually hit my account.
  • Options
    ventil8torventil8tor Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I wonder when the Fenbruary pack on Twitch Prime will be unlocked.
  • Options
    phedre222phedre222 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    I tried to receive the Intern Twitch promo bundle starting on Jan 24th. I linked everything again, (Arc and the XBOX had been linked since August for the Renegade Illusionist companion, I just had to link Twitch to XBOX,) waited for days, talked to ppl in my alliance and someone said they also had to get a hold of them to get help receiving it and it took 3 days for it to show up to their account. Emailed Twitch on Feb 6th, relinked everything, nothing for 4 days, emailed them again on Feb 11th through the Twitch website, but it went to Amazon, got a different email to contact them by from Amazon, (Amazon forwarded my email to them also they said) and I emailed the new email on Feb 15th. The final email was through different sales email than their support email, and I have at least received back the standard Thanks for your email, we haven't actually read your email, so give us all this info (that you've already given us if we had bothered to read your email) and tell us what the problem is, (even though all that's already in the email we haven't read...) so basically send another email repeating everything and continue to wait longer while the clock runs out on the promo and we don't have to give you anything. Thanks for nothing Twitch Prime... seems worthless.

So yeah, never did help me get the loot before the promo ended. Pretty sad when it doesn't work after 3 weeks of trying to get it and not receiving any help. Hope everyone else didn't have this run around.
  • Options
    chrmaticmindchrmaticmind Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I linked my twitch to xbox on the 18th while I was at work and by the time I got home the rewards were there waiting to be claimed
  • Options
    paccik#9304 paccik Member Posts: 2 New User
    edited February 2019
    same problem and arcgames don't help me at all, it's not the first time i got problem. I think i will leave the game. This is a game that don't give nothing, only want money from our savings !!!
  • Options
    paccik#9304 paccik Member Posts: 2 New User
    in taking money you're good, but doing a good game is not for you Arc !
  • Options
    phedre222 said:

I tried to receive the Intern Twitch promo bundle starting on Jan 24th. I linked everything again, (Arc and the XBOX had been linked since August for the Renegade Illusionist companion, I just had to link Twitch to XBOX,) waited for days, talked to ppl in my alliance and someone said they also had to get a hold of them to get help receiving it and it took 3 days for it to show up to their account. Emailed Twitch on Feb 6th, relinked everything, nothing for 4 days, emailed them again on Feb 11th through the Twitch website, but it went to Amazon, got a different email to contact them by from Amazon, (Amazon forwarded my email to them also they said) and I emailed the new email on Feb 15th. The final email was through different sales email than their support email, and I have at least received back the standard Thanks for your email, we haven't actually read your email, so give us all this info (that you've already given us if we had bothered to read your email) and tell us what the problem is, (even though all that's already in the email we haven't read...) so basically send another email repeating everything and continue to wait longer while the clock runs out on the promo and we don't have to give you anything. Thanks for nothing Twitch Prime... seems worthless.

So yeah, never did help me get the loot before the promo ended. Pretty sad when it doesn't work after 3 weeks of trying to get it and not receiving any help. Hope everyone else didn't have this run around.

Here is probably a solution for this.

I got the rewards, but i had a different issue recently that disabled Twitch Prime because i changed card and suddenly couldn't be charged anymore. Twitched Prime stopped working, but Prime Video somehow still worked.
    I linked and unlinked Twitch 2 times, but Twitch refused link anymore.

I mailed Amazon several times and got replies, and they couldn't figure it out.
    Then they cancelled my Prime video sub.

Then i re-enabled Twitch Prime, and then card charging worked again.

What i'm saying is that you should cancel both Twitch Prime and Prime video subs as they are separate.
    Then re-enable Twitch Prime.

There is a bug in the Amazon linking system.
    Cancel both places, and re-enabled sub. Should fix your problem.
  • Options
    Here is probably a solution for this.

I got the rewards, but i had a different issue recently that disabled Twitch Prime because i changed card and suddenly couldn't be charged anymore. Twitched Prime stopped working, but Prime Video somehow still worked.
    I linked and unlinked Twitch 2 times, but Twitch refused link anymore.

I mailed Amazon several times and got replies, and they couldn't figure it out.
    Then they cancelled my Prime video sub.

Then i re-enabled Twitch Prime, and then card charging worked again.

What i'm saying is that you should cancel both Twitch Prime and Prime video subs as they are separate.
    Then re-enable Twitch Prime.

There is a bug in the Amazon linking system.
    Cancel both places, and re-enabled sub. Shoul