test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Workshop Issues

Just encountered a bug with the Workshop starting quest "Workshop Opportunity". When "Head to the Workshop" cutscene finishes it does not progress the quest. The character is stuck in the spot from the cutscene unable to move. If you log out and log back in it starts the cutscene all over again leading to you being stuck yet again. Using the Stuck - Terrain option "/stuck" nothing happens. Using "Defeat Me" does send you to the revive point but till you log out and back in movement is still restricted.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
    Abandon the quest and try again...
    FrozenFire
  • Options
    uhdonauhdona Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Will not let me drop the quest.
  • Options
    frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
    Oww, please raise a support request then.
    FrozenFire
  • Options
    uhdonauhdona Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    I've tried to submit one in game. Comes back as the following : "Could not connect. Please try again later, or email Customer Service at customerservice@perfectworld.com."

Is there another place I should submit one?
  • Options
    ornaldornald Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    I encountered the same issue. It seems to happen only with the preview server.
    I bought a teleport scroll from Wondrous Bazaar and escaped from permanently-immobilize.
    You use teleport scroll, but still immobilized. You must re-login.

Also, you will immobilized in the quest to the Driftwood tavern afterwards. Here you can move with re-login, but the Karmela will disappear and the quest will be unable to proceed.
  • Options
    You can raise a ticket at https://support.arcgames.com/ or send an email to the address you mentioned.
    FrozenFire
  • Options
    rararam#8527 rararam Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hello! I have a broken workshop on my character Leona@rararam#8527 on the Russian server. Training does not end. No employee for fees. Reached a maximum of workers. Help, please, complete the training in the workshop. Support does not help for 3 months. Thank you.