test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Question about Neverember Recruiting event

shadrakt2shadrakt2 Member Posts: 151 Arc User
Does anyone know if Incentives can only be earned during the event? Or do characters CREATED during the event earn Incentives every time they open a level-up box and completing Aq Inc tasks, even after the event ends?

Also, same question applies to the special rewards that come in level-up boxes, such as companions.

Comments

• Options
    mithent#4068 mithent Member Posts: 1 New User
    I'd also be keen to know this. I haven't managed to hit level 70 on my character I started during the event yet, and finishing the AI chain from account creation would have been difficult-to-impossible. It would be nice if we could continue working towards these rewards on characters created during the window.
  • Options
    khol#0753 khol Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    I'm currently trying to lvl two characters, both were created during the Neverember Recruitment period and neither of them has earned any incentives! One character is High 60's, the other is Mid 30's. I tried a few character classes/races before deciding on what I wanted to run. Incentives could be used to upgrade your NPC, but it looks like now you have to go to the Zen Market to BUY NPC upgrade tokens! Help would be appreciated.
  • Options
    regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,043 Arc User
    ... still getting incentives from the Adventurer's Reward for characters created (logged in, leveled up to 5 and opened the reward chest once) during the event, tested it yesterday/today with one level 52 and one level 15 character.

I'm guessing i'll get incentives from the AI campaign too, but i haven't tested that yet.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11012733
    "Any new characters who log in during this event will earn extra rewards while leveling as well as Neverember Incentives which can be exchanged for account wide rewards. Note: Characters who log in as a level 1 during the event are eligible, they do not have to be created during the event but must be level 1."
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • Options
    khol#0753 khol Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    > @spunkmeier said:
    > I tried a few character classes/races before deciding on what I wanted to run.
    >
    > It is a maximum of 200 per account. Did you get to 200 on other characters?
    >
    > You might have reached the cap on these other characters and just deleted the tokens without spending them in which case this is just user error.

I thought that my be the case, but at least I know for certain now. Tks greatly for the info. I'll just have to level my NPC's a different way, or try to find some new ones! Cheers
  • Options
    ordinaryplayer#2642 ordinaryplayer Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    10 Days later. Looks like cryptic Stealth removed the incentives (the ability to get more).
    Nothing left in AI for me, havn't used 200 coins
    Checked with someone with new account, has none either

Havn't copied to PTS to see if other rewards are in boxes
    Post edited by ordinaryplayer#2642 on