test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Please make scarves a fashion item

Every year I get tons of scarves from the winter festival that I discard despite generally liking them. Why? Because I like my characters wearing the fashion items I've bought. My request: make some scarves to be worn as fashion items.
Froger - Barbarian - Original Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
Jade - Cleric - Healer Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
Magnus - Fighter - 3rd main to be a tank - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
Loverboy - Ranger - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
Nomnomnommm - Wizard - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
I Am The Wall - Paladin - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
Xeros - Rogue - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
RIP bad name - Warlock - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
Bardholomew - Bard - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
Sirona - Cleric - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone

Jade - DC - Shadows of Gauntlgrym - PC

Comments

• autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,134 Arc User
    Aye, the way they have it now is just a waste. I have a few scarves and won't use them because they don't go with armour.
    Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts
  • zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User

Every year I get tons of scarves from the winter festival that I discard despite generally liking them. Why? Because I like my characters wearing the fashion items I've bought. My request: make some scarves to be worn as fashion items.

It would take too much work for them. There is no neck slot on the fashion model so it would need to be created and programed. Then, they would need to specify which neck pieces could be used in that way, etc. I don't see it happening, but it would have been nice.

Another idea that might work and be easier would be to allow all transmute only items to be stored in the useful items tab. Would help save space a enable keeping all varieties.