test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Winter Event Ice Fishing should be restored to the way it was before.

2»

Comments

• Options
    pitmonster#5684 pitmonster Member Posts: 537 Arc User
    dionchi said:

I can't understand why there is so much (player and developer) attention to revamping existing content instead of developing new content.

Instead of removing content, add some different prizes or challenges to existing content like the Liar's Festival - (*Well done by the way, thank you)

Actually I think they need to spend an entire mod just going through the cobwebs of the game and updating older campaigns. And when I say update, I do not mean change for change sake but actual improvements. I am going to go out on a limb here and suggest they actually ask the community what they want instead of ignoring them and dumping HAMSTER that no one either asked for or now wants.

Professions update is an example, who has been demanding this? Some might like the update, a great many seem to hate it but who was asking, demanding a professions update? I follow the forums quite a bit and can't remember this being an active feedback request much. Yet tons of dev time dumped into it just to alienate half the player base. Stupid! A waste of dev time instead of investing it in things we are actually asking for.

IDK, it seems a hit and a miss with this MMO lately. How long can they continue like that before the HAMSTER off the entire customer base?

• Options
    wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    pitmonster, exactly, they didnt even ask players, just bulldozing over and over and getting players hating for wrong reason. i did ask for better profession since leadership nerfed and i offer some ideas. what the devs did and it wasnt what players asking for. completely wrong direction. like you said, devs at batting up already had 2 bad strikes and been staying alive with multiple foul balls out of park, knowing the 3rd strike is coming since they still cant hit right.

i dont think it was devs, blame on business guys making decisions, too much greed. we know they took out some items that was on npc vendors which sold most often and place on paywall zen market. i am losing trust with them. what the old devs gave us but seeing taken away, like legendary fishing rods.
    poor Rhix standing in market square with no items to sell, just stood there seeing his glory days fading away.
  • Options
    teamstephanteamstephan Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    i agree this hole event is nothing but a joke and after trying to get Volcanic and Deathknell Sickles that i have not seen one of them drop this year for how i got nothing but junk and how this game hasn't been playable either