test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

K-Team Weekly Dungeon didn't complete

meiramimeirami Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 423 Arc User
edited December 2018 in Bug Reports (PC)
Not sure if this is a bug or just a design oversight, but here goes...

The K-Team Weekly Dungeon quest for Valindra's Tower won't complete with a 2-player party. We did get the achievement, but Omin refuses to acknowledge it.

It does state in the journal that the quest "requires 5 players", but that is excessive for Valindra's Tower. Overall, if it is supposed to be a challenge for 5 players, then I think that 1-2-3-4-player parties deserve full credit, too.

Comments

• Options
    unthoughtknownunthoughtknown Member Posts: 130 Arc User
    hmmm - that was probably the cause of this bugged I logged 2 weeks ago - as completed dungeon with 4 not 5.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/comment/13068526
  • Options
    myrinxmyrinx Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    I also just completed Valindra's Tower with a party of 4 and no one got credit for the weekly.
  • Options
    leonidrexleonidrex Member Posts: 401 Arc User
    same, compleated it as 3man group and quest didnt finish. did it as 5man and it worked fine.
  • Options
    myrinxmyrinx Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    leonidrex said:

same, compleated it as 3man group and quest didnt finish. did it as 5man and it worked fine.

good to know. guess i will grab one more liability..i mean player...and go again. ;)
  • Options
    feanor70118feanor70118 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    I'm here to point out that a 5 man team is NOT a guarantee of success. I've done it with a 5 person team and been cheated out of my IOU by the bug while others in the team got theirs.
  • Options
    gildedguard#1973 gildedguard Member Posts: 2 New User
    And I'm here to say I've completed this <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> horseshit quest 3 separate times now, with a full party of 5 and all settings on and yet it will not give me one <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> quest complete...

Climbed the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> mountain to be told to try again, uhh, <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> who knows probably won't work then either...