test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

SKT Progression in Lonelywood blocked by early credit for FBI

hercules125hercules125 Member Posts: 427 Arc User
edited December 2018 in Bug Reports (PC)
An issue I ran into earlier this week:
I was working on the quest where you first enter into Catti Brie's garden in Lonelywood to clear out the trolls. After this quest, you
were supposed to go to the special map to free Artis and his son from the ball of ice. However, I wasn't able to do so since I couldn't figure out how to get to that map, or how to locate Makos. Dropping the quest seemed to make things worse, since I couldn't figure out how to resume the quest line.

Resolution:
1. Found the version of Cattie Bri outside the troll camp to retake the quest. The game gives you ZERO indication to return to this spot.
2. Redid the garden quest.
3. Figured out that the funeral of Makos ( which was given to me due to the account unlock of FBI ) was overlaying the exact same spot as the Ball of Ice map.
4. Attended the funeral of Makos and exited.
5. Now the map marker was made available to me, so that I could meet up with the pre-Funeral version of Makos and free Artis from the ball of ice.

Suggestions to Development:
1. Put the map markers for Makos funeral and the Artis Ball of Ice in two different spots.
or
2. Just don't bother with the funeral at all, if it's given as a result of the account unlock.