test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

being disconnected is frustrating

teamstephonteamstephon Member Posts: 166 Arc User
im having a hard time playing the morning where i can not play and when i get disconnected over and over and over again that it makes me not want to play for how annoying this gets so why are they not doing anything to address this issue while fixing there game cause i had enough of this for weeks now where I just dont want to deal with this anymore for how I just want to play if they would also look into there event as well cause when I try to changed from us to eu that my game doesn't make any improvements or I would of stayed on that one if it was a option

Comments

• Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Have you tried rebooting your network equipment? Computer, modem, router?
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    motu999#9953 motu999 Member Posts: 254 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    I am having exactly the same issue as the OP. Same situation as yesterday, described in the thread "server down" that was recently closed, because the issue "has been resolved" according to the Community moderator. It seems to me, that the issue is not resolved ... Internet seems to be ok. Strange thing is, that I could play roughly 20 min without disconnects, but then the disconnects started to set in and the game become practically unplayable.

Update: After being able to (barely) play for ~10 min (with very slow login response and slow loading times), the disconnects have set in again. Often the disconnects already happen at in the phase that loads the character screen. Once I can load the character I am often disconnected at the very end of the loading screen for the map. And when I finally have been able to load into the current map / instance, I get intermittend server not responding messages and eventually disconnect. Very frustrating ...
  • Options
    teamstephonteamstephon Member Posts: 166 Arc User

I am having exactly the same issue as the OP. Same situation as yesterday, described in the thread "server down" that was recently closed, because the issue "has been resolved" according to the Community moderator. It seems to me, that the issue is not resolved ... Internet seems to be ok. Strange thing is, that I could play roughly 20 min without disconnects, but then the disconnects started to set in and the game become practically unplayable.

Update: After being able to (barely) play for ~10 min (with very slow login response and slow loading times), the disconnects have set in again. Often the disconnects already happen at in the phase that loads the character screen. Once I can load the character I am often disconnected at the very end of the loading screen for the map. And when I finally have been able to load into the current map / instance, I get intermittend server not responding messages and eventually disconnect. Very frustrating ...

I agree I wasn't having this before tell mod15 came out where it makes me believe that there new event is causing this and not there server cause I used to disconnect a lot to there winter event tell I guess it got fixed so if im right about there new event causing it all that I hope they will get to the button of it cause I know I can play fine on my internet
  • Options
    wemerywemery Member Posts: 190 Arc User
    ya mine crashed right after i finished a quest didnt get rewards :(