test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Looking for some armor images

mithrosnomoremithrosnomore Member Posts: 693 Arc User
In Mantol-Derith you can earn Alliance Supplies, and these supplies can be used to buy some armor packs, but I am having trouble finding images of all of the armors available.

Specifically:

Valiant Armor Package

Timeless Hero's Armor Package

Dread Legion Armor Package

I am particularly interested in what they would look like on a Paladin.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    vordaynvordayn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,283 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    If you go to your Campaigns Section -> The Maze Engine -> click the Maze Engine Store at the bottom left -> Click on View Armor -> and then right click the Transmute package it will show up on your character as a preview.
    Vordon CW        Vordayn DC        Axel Wolfric GWF        Logain SW        Gawyn GF        Galad OP        Aspen Darkfire HR        Min TR
  • Options
    It doesn't work that way.

These are not individual armor pieces, they are packages containing sets of old armor. They can not be previewed.
  • Options
    vordaynvordayn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,283 Arc User
    edited December 2018

These are not individual armor pieces, they are packages containing sets of old armor. They can not be previewed.

It works that way for me on PC, I just tested it. Are you on a different platform?
    Vordon CW        Vordayn DC        Axel Wolfric GWF        Logain SW        Gawyn GF        Galad OP        Aspen Darkfire HR        Min TR
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    In the store, right* click the package. It should open the Previe page automatically with all of the item loaded.

* pretty sure it is right.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    vordayn said:

It works that way for me on PC, I just tested it. Are you on a different platform?
    Ah, I misunderstood... I see what Pitshade typed and realized that you were saying the same thing.
    Since there are two of you saying that I am stupid I will take your word for it and go look here in a minute since I still can't sleep.

Thanks.