test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

cant play due to the server kicking me

teamstephonteamstephon Member Posts: 166 Arc User
i'm having issues tonight playing Neverwinter where I cant play due to the server not responding and every time that i try to get back on that it keeps on disconnecting me every 5 minutes for no reason where im finding this to be very annoying and how im not the only one being effected by this for how I dont come across this very often where I hope they can fix it

Comments

• Options
    wintersmokewintersmoke Member Posts: 1,641 Arc User

i'm having issues tonight playing Neverwinter where I cant play due to the server not responding and every time that i try to get back on that it keeps on disconnecting me every 5 minutes for no reason where im finding this to be very annoying and how im not the only one being effected by this for how I dont come across this very often where I hope they can fix it

\

I also experienced this on Friday & Saturday. Today was much smoother.

• Options
    teamstephonteamstephon Member Posts: 166 Arc User

\

I also experienced this on Friday & Saturday. Today was much smoother.

i see i was playing fine the morning and even and when i got on later that's when i couldn't play due to that
  • Options
    minotaur2857minotaur2857 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,141 Arc User
    Where are you geographically ? When I get this I stick the Euro proxy server on in the launcher and it's often better.