test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Coffer and Labor

estasia1estasia1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 107 Arc User
With everything from the old crafting being turned into labor vouchers our coffers are full. Players can't donate labor so they can't get guild marks needed to do crafting. I know that this has to be a bug because I really can't see you developing a system that would leave the players unable to help themselves, the guild or their crafting. In my alliance all coffers are full of labor, our inventory areas are full and we can't build but one Gem Cutter a week. Who or how do we decide who gets to donate a few labor vouchers to get guild marks every week. Our hands are tied and this is an astronomical problem when you have 140 active members in a guild. If you intended it to be this way, as a guild and alliance leader, I'm going to get strung up and shot when I have to shut down coffers.

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,220 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    Well, not just labor has this issue. It can be anything else such as surplus equipment, metal, stone, food, Fey, etc. I don't know why people donate 'old profession voucher' because those worth more in AH and new profession. The character bound 'normal' labour voucher is an issue but so does many other stuff.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    mdarkangel#4696 mdarkangel Member Posts: 442 Arc User
    I have a low level bank guild, they're more than welcome to come and donate whatever they want for guild marks. =)