test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Companion and power-share

alive#6384 alive Member Posts: 2 Arc User
Hi All,
I need some clarification about power-sharing and companions.
According to my understanding is useless to equip Radiant Enchantment (generally power Enchantment) on companion’s equipe slot because it’s not counted for power sharing.
The only thing that count for the power-share are the base-power on ourself and the companions active bonus. Is there some reason to use power Enchantment on companion’s equipe?

How is considered the power provided by the companion leggendary bonus?

Sorry, for this stupid questions and for the bad english, but I can’t find this information….generally i Found also some comment where is explained the companion’s effect on a power sharing build.

Thanks in advance for your answer
Tagged:

Comments

• jeremytheman232jeremytheman232 Member Posts: 231 Arc User
    I recently found out as a powershare pally that your companion has 0 affect on powershare. I unsummoned my comp as i have several legendary and then re summoned. Absolutely no difference. Then i proced fully bondings and all and the powershare was the same. Base power stacked on yourself. Put black ice or brutals on your companion gear whatever stats ur toon needs. If you are powersharing then make sure your equipment and enchantments are all stacked for power.
  • mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User

Hi All,
    I need some clarification about power-sharing and companions.
    According to my understanding is useless to equip Radiant Enchantment (generally power Enchantment) on companion’s equipe slot because it’s not counted for power sharing.
    The only thing that count for the power-share are the base-power on ourself and the companions active bonus. Is there some reason to use power Enchantment on companion’s equipe?

How is considered the power provided by the companion leggendary bonus?

Sorry, for this stupid questions and for the bad english, but I can’t find this information….generally i Found also some comment where is explained the companion’s effect on a power sharing build.

Thanks in advance for your answer

If you are a AC DC, go with recovery enchantments on your companion to max out how often you can use AA. 20K minimum recovery is recommended for AC DC; anything above that I'm not sure if its worth it vs getting other stats. I have seen some DCs with around 28-32K in recovery and didn't really see the difference in them doing more AA than what I do with around 23K recovery.