test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Callum is Broken. Cannot Progress Workshop

vordaynvordayn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,283 Arc User
edited November 2018 in Bug Reports (PC)
I've got two characters that I'd like to do professions with.

Nikla works fine. He gives all the options to exchange assets, has the proper dialogues in the quest chain.

Callum, however, is broken. He doesn't give the correct dialogues, and doesn't give the option to exchange assets or materials. I cannot progress with this character :(
Vordon CW        Vordayn DC        Axel Wolfric GWF        Logain SW        Gawyn GF        Galad OP        Aspen Darkfire HR        Min TR

Comments

• kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    This has been reported in the Launch Week Issues thread and will be fixed in an upcoming patch.
    Please make sure you are posting bugs related to Heart of Fire in the Launch Week Issues thread, instead of making individual threads. Thanks!
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
This discussion has been closed.