test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Very strange and akward

bojshabojsha Member Posts: 82 Arc User
edited November 2018 in Peer to Peer Tech Forum
Hello,
Could someone please explain to me why did I get my chat silenced for 24 hours after inviteing people to the Big Heroic Encounter in Lost City of Omu? 'cause it make absolute no sence to me.
I was polite, I just asked for more people to join, I did nothing wrong. So would really like an explenation why did I get chat ban for 24 hours?

PS: If this keeps up, be sure am gonna change the game and I will make some other people do the same also.

Comments

• Options
    adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    Well, if you kept repeating the invite over and over and over, it is basically annoying spam, and if you annoyed enough people, well....
    Hoping for improvements...
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    If you have questions regarding this, please file a ticket with Customer Support. Nobody here on the forums has access to the information you are requesting.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
This discussion has been closed.