Install Arc
Options

Server down?

13»

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,218 Arc User
    kvet said:

I love how people don't bother looking for information before loosing their indignant (and ignorant, as it happens) rage on the forums and instead just run to try and be the first to complain about a problem when many times (most times, actually), it's not a problem but a planned thing that if they'd spent 2 minutes researching, they'd see that, see why it was coming down, and wouldn't end up looking like uninformed mouth breathers.

(this, by the way, is a tremendous example of a run-on sentence. My 6th grade English teacher would be so proud)

It does not even need to search. It was posted in the bottom of the login screen since last night.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    waffles#7786 waffles Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    ok who wants to play NeverOnlineWinter???
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    The server is down for an emergency maintenance. Please keep an eye on this thread for more information. If you are really bored, come join us on Discord. We can hang out there and chat, and we can alert you when the server is back up.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
This discussion has been closed.