test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Is The New "Timer Based" Dungeon System Coming With Mod 15?

mrvincent1959mrvincent1959 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 740 Arc User
When M15 came to preview, there was a level 70 version of Frozen Heart in the 3-man dungeon que list. This dungeon had a very interesting set of standards on the right side of the screen when you play the dungeon. They included a timer, difficulty level and bonus reward level. The dungeon itself also had interesting pickups to extend the timer etc.

The dungeon has since been removed from preview and I have heard several unconfirmed reports that this system either will, or wont be making it into Mod 15 for either some of the current dungeons or as a way to bring back the old dungeons.

Can we get any kind of information on this feature and when it will be released??? I for one was really excited about it when I saw and played it in preview while it was there. I saw it as a great solution to bring back the old dungeons and do it in a way so they would not have to rewrite the boss fights.

thx
twitch.tv/kaligold

Comments

• Options
    mdarkangel#4696 mdarkangel Member Posts: 442 Arc User
    That may be part of the hard-core dungeon runs that you can do at the end of the Acquisitions Inc. campaign.
  • Options
    rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    Or it more than likely will be for the week long event that brings back all the old dungeons that Julia talked about in the faq thread for the livestreams.
  • Options
    mrvincent1959mrvincent1959 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 740 Arc User

Or it more than likely will be for the week long event that brings back all the old dungeons that Julia talked about in the faq thread for the livestreams.

Yeh...looks like it. Good call!

"When will you bring back older dungeons?
    With the upcoming “Tales of Old” event, we are looking at ways to incorporate older content in a measured fashion. Similar to how we began introducing solo PvP ques as weekend events to gather data, the week-long Tales of Old will provide players opportunities to experience older dungeons and us a way to gather necessary information for future development. "
    twitch.tv/kaligold