test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Illusionist's Mask

tazz4nowtazz4now Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 205 Arc User
edited October 2018 in General Discussion (PC)
Is there some special way to get "Veil of Mists" and Veil of Shadows" this year?? they took them out of the quests and they are required to upgrade the "Illusionist's Mask"???

Edit: Nevermind, they are coming from the bags lol

Comments

• Options
    macusan#3181 macusan Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Hi! There a some other way to achieve this things? I accidentally sold my and i need it to upgrade the Mask...help! ;)
  • Options
    blodvernblodvern Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 32 Arc User
    Such items come inside the bags you exchange by liars charms with the mascarade ilusionists in Protectors Enclave...
  • Options
    > @blodvern said:
    > Such items come inside the bags you exchange by liars charms with the mascarade ilusionists in Protectors Enclave...

Sorry but I guess you're thinking of the event at any moment, I need it now, after the event is over.
  • Options
    tazz4nowtazz4now Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 205 Arc User
    there is no way to get the upgrade materials for the old mask "after" the event, just store your mask until next year and upgrade it then, the new mask is upgraded with normal upgrading materials so when you trade in the old one you won't have this problem anymore.....good luck
  • Options
    Thanks!
    This was the first artifact that I managed to reach at maximum level, so I was excited, but it's life ...