test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Alrighty, was doing a random queue and encountered this in the queue.

thevampinatorthevampinator Member Posts: 307 Arc User
edited October 2018 in General Discussion (PC)
I am on my Vampire Wizard Yvonne Rhodanthe icly of course, gamewise the character is a warlock. Random took me into the master of the hunt queue.
This is the first time I've seen this, these players all had the same outfit on, I think its a chult outfit. They are also all warlocks, Their names were random game generatored, them wearing all the same attire and the names of course gave them away the way they moved I asked if they were bots or multi boxers and they did not answer, So I think this their new way of doing it or they have been doing it for a while don't know . Also they seem to be programed to attack and I thought they couldn't do that. I think they were programmed to be random seem some use a mount and they have used the shift power. If this is going on I do think Cryptic should look into it. Have any of you ever encountered this?

Comments

• Options
    tassedethe13tassedethe13 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 806 Arc User
    Congratulations, you just found bots !
  • Options
    rafaeldarafaelda Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 666 Arc User
    You found well made boots !!

i've meet a few walking in a wall for a long time ...
  • Options
    jorifice1jorifice1 Member Posts: 1,042 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    Yeah, been seeing them a LOT lately. They seem to follow the leader in a wedge so tightly that they seem like one character. I ended up (winning) a Mad Wizard (or whatever they are called, the one in the sewers with the crazy guy) Skirmish with me on my crappy A.D. generating D.C. and a unit of four. They acted well enough that I actually assumed that they were a Multi-Boxer, rather than a regular series of Bots.

I could not attest to the quality of their Boots ;).

'Wen considered the nature of time and understood that the universe is, instant by instant, recreated anew. Therefore, he understood, there is in truth no past, only a memory of the past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. Therefore, he said, the only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.' Terry Pratchet The Thief Of Time
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,095 Arc User
    Get their @handle and report them when you see them.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    Well it isn't easy to report them was going to but well is there a command where you can open up the report player prompt?
  • Options
    dionchidionchi Member Posts: 919 Arc User

Well it isn't easy to report them was going to but well is there a command where you can open up the report player prompt?

Type "H" and "Report Player Behavior"... I'm not saying this will immediately resolve the issue but as far as I know that's about all a player can do.
    DD~
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,095 Arc User
    It puts the suspects on the radar if nothing else.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    Okay thanks.