test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Vistani Merchant in Barovia

bojshabojsha Member Posts: 82 Arc User
Howdy all!
I want to ask is there a cap limit for the Vistani Merchant how many Wychwood you can buy per week? I've beed trying for 4 days now to get 1 more Wychwood to restore my Sun Shield but every time i find Vistani Merchant he does not sell it. What gives?
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,223 Arc User
    I don't have the proper answer. My experience is 7 days (which again not necessary accurate).
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    checkmatein3checkmatein3 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 525 Arc User
    I never found a pattern.
    LEVIATHAN--19.3k Metallic Dragonborn Guardian Fighter Swordmaster Loadouts

Guild--And the Imaginary Friends

• Options
    Oh man that would be bad if I can only get 1 per week, like come on it'hard enough getting the party to play Castle Ravenloft after the ban wave, let also get a Sun Shard drop! I need 6 more Wychwood to get so 6 more weeks, a month and a half ... geez .. I ain't happy about it, darn it.
  • Options
    cdnbisoncdnbison Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 806 Arc User
    I've had no problem gathering materials for the Sunset weapons - the moss, I've picked up as it appeared in the store. The glowworms I don't have capped, but I generally only do heroics for the weekly. If I farmed a bit, they'd be done. The Wychwood - not that hard if you get a couple friends in the zone, and work together to camp the spots the merchant appears at.

The Sunset Shards, though... I've run CR more than a few times. I have a grand total of *2* shards. Another guildie who has farmed it fairly regularly since they opened it *just* got enough shards to restore their offhand. To say that the droprate is terrible is being kind. I've quite literally acquired more legendary mounts via lockbox since Jubilee than I have shards. There is something wrong with that kind of math, and it really needs to be addressed (and actually should have been addressed sooner).
  • Options
    callumf#9018 callumf Member Posts: 1,710 Arc User
    cdnbison said:

I've had no problem gathering materials for the Sunset weapons - the moss, I've picked up as it appeared in the store. The glowworms I don't have capped, but I generally only do heroics for the weekly. If I farmed a bit, they'd be done. The Wychwood - not that hard if you get a couple friends in the zone, and work together to camp the spots the merchant appears at.

The Sunset Shards, though... I've run CR more than a few times. I have a grand total of *2* shards. Another guildie who has farmed it fairly regularly since they opened it *just* got enough shards to restore their offhand. To say that the droprate is terrible is being kind. I've quite literally acquired more legendary mounts via lockbox since Jubilee than I have shards. There is something wrong with that kind of math, and it really needs to be addressed (and actually should have been addressed sooner).

Great post - and this is the reason why sitting with my iL500 main and off hand I am happy to spend my time grindin gup my bondings, enchants and other stuff.

Not going to waste my time ever again chasing a BiS weapon [River District] to have it superceded three months later ;)
  • Options
    cdnbisoncdnbison Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 806 Arc User
    What's really maddening is that the Sunset Weapon isn't even BiS outside of Barovia at night - (exalted) Primal are. By the time someone got enough shards to restore the Sunset weapons, they'd have pretty much gotten everything out of CR that they would want, and then some.
  • Options
    Ok, so the update is ... I still can't buy wychwood form the merchant in barovia, today is day 7 of waiting to buy one more, and every time i find vistani merchant he does not have wychwood, i just like right now, 2 min checked 3 of the in barovia non sell to me but my friends buy 1 daily so wtf really .. have every right to be upset