test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mod is severely lacking spending incentive.

While I get with big changes and QoL overhauls, some things needs to be sacrificed for, but with a little overstating, this mod brings almost nothing to be desired for the geared up players. And while myself is the niche high-end, it can be generalised out for a big chunk of the playerbase.

I guess the length of this mod (based on the last 2) for 4 month and we have no b-mods anymore. ZAX is already at 27 million, because players are kind of ran out of things to spend AD for, the value of refine points are lowering down constantly, because the new artifacts and sets are hardly make a big shift (like, my secondary artifacts have changed a lot, but that's a personal misplanning, nothing from the new mods are showing up there).

I see that there were changes in the reward system trying to balance things out, but without actual stuff to spend that currency on, it's most likely just slows down the process what's already in effect, but hardly does anything to push back against it.

While I cannot really say a "supersolution" to this, a few idea:

-A ton of fashion, new stronghold stuff and cosmetics in general (dyes). This is like 5 points if you think through. Not with thrown in fashion packs, but craftable fashion, with a set bar of minimal AD cost (like kits do).

-We suggested that the MC III set should be similar as the older sets, but it's power potential should be kept in pace with the rivals. This only happened in the 1. half, and now it misses the "stength in unity". I'd attack a 6% self buff as a secondary effect and keep the old effect as well (so, 8% to you, +2% for everyone else). Or at least make the +1 version like it.

-More powerful kits and jewels .

If anyone has more ideas, feel free to post.