test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

"Lazy Eyed Assassins" is recruiting

jojo#6669 jojo Member Posts: 17 Arc User
Completely new guild looking for members and guild Founders.

As this is a new guild you will help us to grow and will be rewarded with guild perks and the option for promotion.

We are part of Imperium alliance which consists of a variety of other guilds.

What do we need?

Guild Leaders-- We are in need of people who are experienced, dedicated, willing to train newer players if available, lead groups for dailies, influence runs, etc. and who want to be a part of the command chain. We need complete commitment in order to offer our members stability and to encourage and aide us to grow.

Members-- We are also looking for other players who just want to have fun and take part in a close knit guild. New and experienced players are welcome. All classes and builds... The more diverse the group, the better. All we ask is that you help us to grow by contributing daily with influence and take part in any guild run activities. You will gain access to guild benefits and also the experience of other players to help your game play.

As this is currently a new and smaller guild, all players will be expected to perform their duties helping build the area around and within the guild hall itself. The point of starting this guild is to have the satisfaction of building something from the ground up and seeing it grow, while acquiring new friends to game with. We want people who love to play and want to stay active within the community for at least another year. Yes, it will take a long time to acquire our boons and various buildings. But, this is what we are looking for and prefer players who understand that it can be a major undertaking to develop a small guild.

Please contact me direct if this is of interest to you stating which role you would like to fill and any other useful information about you.

In-game contact info: Sikkness@jojo#6669
Post edited by jojo#6669 on

Comments

• jojo#6669 jojo Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Please see edited post
    Guild information edited as guild now formed. See edited post for requirements.
  • yau9yau9 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 41 Arc User
    Hello , i'm interested to chat with you more details.
  • yau9yau9 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 41 Arc User
    Alliance HUB Discord https://discord.gg/yZF9QAB
    edited October 2018
    Yau9 I have joined the discord channel you mentioned, what is your name in there so I know who to chat to? or you can contact me in-game "Sikkness@jojo'6669".
    Updated once again as now joined alliance. Please apply direct for membership in our guild. Urgently require guild founders