test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

M15: Started A New Char On Preview - Running List Of Bugs While Leveling

mrvincent1959mrvincent1959 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 740 Arc User
1. Quest "A Companion" Speak to Bael An Ashock about Companions - Bael has the quest, but the after the text description there is nothing else, its blank. So, I am unable to pick a free companion.

2. Quest Speedy Delivery text says to deliver chest to M'tari Prin'tal, but she doesn't exist anymore, so it appears to be a broken quest.
twitch.tv/kaligold

Comments

• Options
    3. Dungeon Delving quest given from Sgt Knox: Unable to accept it.
    twitch.tv/kaligold
  • Options
    free2payfree2pay Member Posts: 284 Arc User

Quest Speedy Delivery text says to deliver chest to M'tari Prin'tal...

Same, only see Bolden Coarsca is standing there instead. Ticket #4761616
  • Options
    free2payfree2pay Member Posts: 284 Arc User

The quest to speak to NPC in Protector Enclave regarding Companion cannot be completed.
  • Options
    papacutch#4292 papacutch Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Another bug. The AI quest that sends you back to PE, once you complete Blacklake AI quests. Quest trail sends you to the wrong location. Sends to the Companion building right of the AH. Should send to AI building left of AH.
  • Options
    For some of the professions, the initial quests given by the Artisan in the stronghold for masterwork require materials that are no longer used in the game
    twitch.tv/kaligold
  • Options
    gutwrencher1gutwrencher1 Member Posts: 4 Arc User

1. Quest "A Companion" Speak to Bael An Ashock about Companions - Bael has the quest, but the after the text description there is nothing else, its blank. So, I am unable to pick a free companion.

2. Quest Speedy Delivery text says to deliver chest to M'tari Prin'tal, but she doesn't exist anymore, so it appears to be a broken quest.

Ran into the same problems with a "new character" (I actually rolled it up some years ago but never bothered getting past lvl 3 at the time, so it was completely clean with regard to companions, crafting, etc.).

I can neither collect my free companion, nor deliver the goodies to the originally placed NPC as she's been booted for the new guy with all new crafting supplies/tools.
  • Options
    Confirm also that Dungeon Delving can't be accepted, neither on new toon nor on one that's been in the server at lvl 3 for about a year w/o being used.

This may not be the right place for it, but I also ran across a recipe error in Leatherworking: Wolf Leather can be crafted with Deer Hides, not wolf hides.
  • Options
    Can't buy lockbox keys from the tradebar merchant in PE to open the Shimmering Lockboxes received for hitting lvl 20.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Quest : A Doomguide's Duty - cannot collect reward from chest. Get message "Inventory Full".