test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Imperium Alliance is recruiting Guilds.

yau9yau9 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 41 Arc User
We are a Bunch of badasses and lovely newbies continuously active and successful since 2013, the best of both worlds and now we are planning to take over the world or not hmmm Narf.
Let's get straight to business, we recently formed the alliance so we don't promise the sun and the moon, but we do have a lot of common sense rules.

Like: Don't be a Jerk = personal attacks of a racist, sexist,religiophobia, classist-elitist, ageist, homophobic, physical-disability nature. Also any comments that are personal attacks or mean spirited towards another. toxic behaviour.
No fighting in the open - take it to private or simply stop and cool off before addressing. And NO we are not delicate flowers or hippies.
We are here to enjoy a game and the community, not psychologist role play . We do have events like Marauders, Epic Heroic Encounters in Stronghold,endGame content, and also runs for low gear etc.We also Schedule events alliance wide a few days per week. Temporary Structure Stronghold 24/7 on.We are self sufficient.
For us it is important for the guild leaders to be sociable and A C T I V E and use discord. The guild leader is the flame and they set the tone in the guild. Blend well with us.
If you're looking for organic growth together slow and heavy,
Imperium Alliance is the way to do it! :wink:

Pm in game if you want to find out more info Ö.ö !! Join us on our discord.
Leaders from the alliance,Officers. also Alliance HUB Discord link : https://discord.gg/rRFpDsF
Herrengröstl@luccame
Hrur'Ithric@ysbethedinn
Magus Dragnier@califo#8200
Lady Vala@macknavy
Lady Cassi@jennymiller777#2261
Dopamine@yau9

Post edited by yau9 on

Comments

• Options
    otojimesamaotojimesama Member Posts: 1 New User
    HI There I Will Like To Join The Guild I Am New To The Game in GAME Name is Tatenia
  • Options
    yau9yau9 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 41 Arc User

HI There I Will Like To Join The Guild I Am New To The Game in GAME Name is Tatenia

Hello, otojimesama, I do believe Magus Dragnier@califo#8200 and Gwenna Shieldheart@apolloapollo#4066 can help u in that matter. pm them in game or join discord link is up. ;)