test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Finally Thinking of Joining A Guild

As the title says, I have reached the point I would like to find others to run in game with. I have been playing since release with my wife and a couple of friends here and there. I am an old dude (started playing D&D back in the late '70s when it came out) so not really all that up on the typical MMO type stuff. As an old school D&D player, I prefer coop, PVE play and really dislike PVP. Casual player (though I am on most nights...cuz I have no life) with a metric HAMSTER-ton of characters (think I am up to 19 with all but 2 at 70...I am an alt-a-holic and have always been). I doubt I build well, but I enjoy the ones I have. I also love helping others out, so really dig the non-elitist vibe type guilds.

So, basically, I am looking for a casual,laid back guild with a penchant for coop play and no pressures to PVP. I only speak English and bad English, so kinda limited there, too. No clue what normal requirements for guild membership are (donations and such), but no issues working with those.

In game, I'm BedlamX13 and usually playing Alexandros Pentacost (yep...I hate leet speak names and stick with old school D&D sounding ones).

Comments

• jmiller84jmiller84 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 188 Arc User
    Hey Bedlam. While my guild is currently at our capacity, our alliance has guilds looking for players and one of them might be good for what you, and possibly your wife and friends are looking for. Here's a link to our alliance page with info on those guilds. Good luck and hope to see you in-game!

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1237498/seats-filled-at-the-round-table-alliance
    HR: Vretzen
    GWF: Vretzina
    OP: Vee
    DC: Evee
    CW: nezterV

Leader - Valaraukari Ascension
  • allfather#3246 allfather Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Thanks. May have some time this weekend to look them over. Oddly enough, I had looked at your guild a few times because I liked the name :) .

As a costumer that does mainly Odin and viking-based costumes, I also dig some of those guild names.