test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PS4 MSVA and SVA

dantragbdantragb Member Posts: 116 Arc User
edited September 2018 in Peer to Peer Tech Forum
Same glitch as it’s always been first phase doesn’t end until everyone defeats themselves which in sva is fine but msva means you fail I hope it can be fixed as quickly as some other things have been recently
Post edited by dantragb on

Comments

• johnwesleymillsjohnwesleymills Member Posts: 1 New User
    [PS4] Sorry for coat-tailing on another post but I'm new and not yet allowed to post my own top level yet.

I created a ticket with support regarding this issue and they advised me to place my issue in the forum. So Here goes:

My warlock reached level 30 and completed the Belial Pact quest. During that quest I received an error claiming my inventory was full and my reward was placed in an overflow bag...EVEN THOUGH MY INVENTORY WAS NOT FULL. I moved the item out of the overflow bag. At the same time my first loadout was created. I renamed the new loadout and thought everything was normal.

Until the first time I tried to sell stuff. I can sell, move, and buy single items fine. I can also still use the sell all treasure buttons and refine all buttons when they appear and they function normally.

But any items that are multiple purchases or if I have more than 1 of that item in an active slot in inventory or vault, I can not sell them, refine them, purchase them, or move them into my vault (strangely I can pull stuff out of my vault)...the confirm button remains grayed out no matter what I do.

I have tried the following:

Renaming my loadout back to the original name, removing all items worn from character, companions and mounts from that load out. I also idled all the companions in that load out.

On both character loadouts I picked up any unused bags of holding and moved as much of the items in my inventory into my personal vault that I could.

I still have the same issue and support e-mailed me back to say they has escalated it as a possible bug issue.

Any help would be appreciated.