test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Craftable Shields do not show on preview

checkmatein3checkmatein3 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 525 Arc User
For the new professions I chose armorsmith, and even though I did not start crafting items, I did look at what they might look like through preview. However, all of the shields, from Bronze through Mithral, do not appear on the preview. The armor sets do, but shields do not. I do not know if that is a Dragonborn bug, or a bug across multiple races.

It would also be a disappoinment, if one crafted one of these items for a transmute look, and it showed nothing.
LEVIATHAN--19.3k Metallic Dragonborn Guardian Fighter Swordmaster Loadouts

Guild--And the Imaginary Friends

Comments

• Options
    winzardwinterwinzardwinter Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Same thing happening with weapons.
  • Options
    tardbathtardbath Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    Ok the shields do show now . But i can't transmute them anymore !! i did transmute them in the past but now for exmp Blackiron Shield cannot be used as transmute in a GF!! maybe it has to do with the shield being available to BOTH Paladin and Fighter!
  • Options
    allfather#3246 allfather Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    tardbath said:

Ok the shields do show now . But i can't transmute them anymore !! i did transmute them in the past but now for exmp Blackiron Shield cannot be used as transmute in a GF!! maybe it has to do with the shield being available to BOTH Paladin and Fighter!

REALLY wish this would get fixed. I absolutely love many of the appearances for weapons and shields you can craft (I like the simple, basic looks of the steel line of swords and shields). But sucks big time to not be able to use those appearances on higher-end gear just because they are coded for 2 classes. Yet another AD sink for the transmutes...but one I would not mind for the best in customization.