test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Auto Looting of all Common, Uncommon loot but not Rare+.

strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 1,798 Arc User
Not sure why that was SET that way I mean it's great now just by running over Common, Uncommon Loot it add's it all to inventory automatically but it seems you still need to LOOT at least Rare or Very Rare gear possibly because they want parties to be able to choose who may get or need some better drops.

I guess the reason for this change is likely do to Hunts cause the Rare or Very Rare gear they don't want it automatically being given to someone who steps on it?

Comments

• Options
    frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
    But you'd still have to roll for it. I don't see any reason.
    FrozenFire
  • Options
    noworries#8859 noworries Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 651 Cryptic Developer
    strathkin said:

Not sure why that was SET that way I mean it's great now just by running over Common, Uncommon Loot it add's it all to inventory automatically but it seems you still need to LOOT at least Rare or Very Rare gear possibly because they want parties to be able to choose who may get or need some better drops.

I guess the reason for this change is likely do to Hunts cause the Rare or Very Rare gear they don't want it automatically being given to someone who steps on it?

The items you are seeing that you have to interact with are most likely not part of the general loot tables and are specific zone/critter/content drops. Hunts are a good example, those drop tables are not part of the general loot table and have not been switched to walk over loot at this time. It is likely that after the walk over loot is live and working well, we will extend it to more loot.

Walk over loot will still do group loot rolls when applicable, so there is no need for something to be interact just to make it do a loot roll.