test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Astral Diamonds Vanished

It seems that all my astral diamonds and rough astral diamonds have vabished from the inventory.
No, they haven't been banked or placed on another character...
Nor did I receive any diamonds from the random dungeon runs.

What gives??

Comments

• jeremytheman232jeremytheman232 Member Posts: 231 Arc User
    People who did hunts exploit got punished. Myself included. Better than a ban
  • fortislupus#2633 fortislupus Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Really? So I'm accused of cheating after reporting others exploiting glitches? What a joke!

If that is the case though, I'd rather have taken a ban than have the rad I've put a grind in for and the ad I bought/earned with zen stolen.

Thieving scum!
  • jeremytheman232jeremytheman232 Member Posts: 231 Arc User
    It sucks alot of people lost alot but i mean lesson learned for sure. 0 ad 0 rough ad. Time to break out the old card and buy zen. Im glad they punished this way because otherwise lots of people would be banned and thats hard on the playerbase. U lost ad ok now go play legit and earn it back.
  • magekazin#3980 magekazin Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    Nope that's not the case here. we checked my friends account he logged on and looked and all of his was gone too. He hasn't played since before the mod dropped due to being in the hospital
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    If this happens to you, please contact Customer Service. You can do so by going here: https://support.arcgames.com/app/home and clicking on File a Ticket.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
This discussion has been closed.