test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Halloween in Ravenloft

I think for Halloween they should add a Halloween themed epic heroic encounter where you battle the Headless Horseman by the wooden bridge. Could make his head a rare drop artifact or something maybe do a 3 piece set that people can farm for a short time.
The bridge is just asking for the Headless Horseman to haunt it for Halloween.

Comments

• Options
    sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    I wish more players were so creative to suggest such ideas. The problem is Cryptic lacks company wide in this department. Example; Champions Online just had their 9th anniversary (which is a real achievement) in games. All they did was add a quest "Save Cats from Trees" and gave everyone the title "Nine Lives". I bet a whole 5 minutes of thought went into that idea. I wrote the developer on the forum and told them they need something more impressive for the 10th next year. I expect we will just get tortured by Sapphire singing again.

Have Fun! <3
    wb-cenders.gif
  • Options
    dogawar79#8789 dogawar79 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    That's true I suppose I'm just hoping someone reads and says hmm, not a bad idea why not put that in the game.
    I like the new Barovia map and think it had a lot of potential to get people sucked in to the game or even bring back people who may have taken a break.