test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

hunts and the future of such

i want to adress a few things before getting to my point

1. as a player who went trough ToD and SKT campain ur new aproache of weeky instead of daily prgress is awesome

2. the hunts give u some BiS items.
2.1 omu and soshenstar were a hamstered up double quatruple rng grind to get them items
2.2 barovia hunts hamster drop rates but all in all optainable... aka to easy. too high drop rates on hunt posters
2.2.1 we have the abilty to enhance the hunts via cards. and there are some amagedon combination.
i dare anyone to do sisters with the donjon, the card that spaens ghosts after killing an enemy with the
card that lets thieves spawn at random
what would have made cool endgame content without building a whole dungeon by making spesific card
combination give u sertant rewards.
3.plz revise older hunts.
.higher drop rates.
.stackable
.ah availiable
3.1 the actual intent of making hunts a social event. u suceeded sooo hamstering much in thw new system to accomplish that plz take it further down this road. reate harder and harder content 4 players to choose and brag with their sucsess

i love the whole hunt system in any campain.
plz keep it up and improve.
there is soooooooo much potential in such a system

ty 4 read. mfg Baus Ps4

Comments

• Options
    gromovnipljesak#8234 gromovnipljesak Member Posts: 1,053 Arc User
    1) agreed. SKT was trash, Barovia is pretty damn good.

2) yep, however for most DPSers M13 gear is still BiS
    2.1) yep, and thank HAMSTER they got rid of it
    2.2) that depends on the person. I did over 60 sisters (at the time, about 4m AD iirc). so no, it ain't too high
    2.2.1) me and a friend of mine 2-manned sisters with donjon and 300%+270% damage cards. It's easy.
    3) no. no one wants those items except for collections. They explained why it won't be stackable and available on AH. Specifically because it removes the "social event" part of it.
  • Options
    soythesauce#5192 soythesauce Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    Yes i Challenge u the combo i mentioned.
    We were a prot pally with 5mil hp. A 17k temp and an ac on sisters hunt. I admit the dps was missing.

My point was to build on the new hunt Concept.
    And make Potential end game content without actually running a dungeon by letting players chooser their dificulty.

Not saying the stuff atm is Impossible.
    But neither is cr codg t9