test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dwarves

shadoewraythshadoewrayth Member Posts: 183 Arc User
Due to broken control resist mechanics, was wondering if dwarves are even worth playing anymore? I took a bit off due to school, and thinking of coming back, but thinking of playing a dwarf. Unfortunately, this game actually makes race a bit of a deal, not just a cosmetic... so, are dwarves decent for use? Or are they just broken, needing fixing?

Comments

• Options
    frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
    Nah, it doesn't make that big a difference... You'll probably save a second or two with another race. Just go with what you like.
    FrozenFire
  • Options
    Was considering playing a dwarves ranger... is there an axe graphic that rangers can use?
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,095 Arc User
    There are several as I recall.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    jade1280jade1280 Member Posts: 174 Arc User
    So you don't want to be a dwarf just because you are a "war gamer"?

Fair enough then we have the Dragonborn for that :lol:
  • Options
    jade1280 said:

So you don't want to be a dwarf just because you are a "war gamer"?

Fair enough then we have the Dragonborn for that :lol:

No... WANT to be a dwarf... not, "DON'T want" lol... I really cannot stand the dragonborn, honestly. Wish I could pick the racial attributes and abilities of any one race I have access to, and just cosmetically look like whatever other race I have access to... let players look like the race they like the most. But, I have similar issues with the companions =/ so...
  • Options
    frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator

I really cannot stand the dragonborn

I would say that for Tieflings. I like DBs. :tongue:
    FrozenFire
  • Options

I really cannot stand the dragonborn

I would say that for Tieflings. I like DBs. :tongue:
    LOL, I have tried Tieflings also... and yech! No thanks... :s
  • Options
    pteriaspterias Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 661 Arc User
    I guess "common folk" can't handle the awesomeness of Tieflings... :tongue:

Seriously though, Dwarves, Dragonborn, and Tieflings are my 3 favorites. ;)

To the OP, character race has such a small impact on overall performance, just play what seems cool to you.