test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PC] Newbro-friendly Guilds?

While technically not a "newbro" as I did dabble a couple years ago, I really don't know what I am doing in the game. I get power and feat points and click this here and that there, I upgrade gear when something better drops or is rewarded. I am essentially an F1 Monkey, in that all I do is mash the same buttons over and over, and pop the occasional potion for a heal. I know there is more to the game than that, and I want to learn.

I'm not looking for freebies, unless it is advice and instruction on how to play my class both solo and on a team. I have a DC and an HR that I made a couple years back, both around level 39 or so. I just started playing again yesterday as a GW. It's been fun, and I did a random queue fighting swarms of orcs and ogres, and finished top damage dealt, take, and healed. Oh also most enemies killed. But again, I was "mashing F1" the whole time.

So are there any guilds that are essentially learning centers for new players? USTZ on PC, I can play any time right now. Discord/TS3/Mumble capable and my mic works. I play EVE online regularly, and you MUST have comms to play.

Comments

• jadeofkatanjadeofkatan Member Posts: 92 Arc User
    Hello, I am not sure who has contacted you yet. How has the progress been? You can contact me in game, at Tamia@jadeofkatan and we can chat.
    https://discord.gg/YXFTZ4v7vz
    Come join us on our Neverwinter Info Discord Server!There's information on how to join us, our alliance, and helping your guild.
    Order of Knights Radiant - GH 20
    Guild Leader: Tamia@jadeofkatan