test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

refine fail?

2»

Comments

• sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    @tazz4now there seems to a lot more players wanting to jump straight into "end game content" as they call it. This person I was talking to said they made 2 "shake and bake" characters and was looking for how to get the best armor. I told them Barovia is not the best (nothing really is best) but a fast grab, since they seemed to be in a hurry to win the game. LOL The conversation brought to mind, I have seen a lot of orange robes in the dungeons lately. Maybe Cryptic wants a lot of fresh level 70's to fill up end game content? Will they have the wisdom to use their skill sets? Like most players I play all the content for all 8 of my characters, I felt bad when Silvane Stardust got glitched in Fiery Pit and had to use a campaign completion token just to finish it. I think it is sad players pay cash, not to play the game too.
    wb-cenders.gif
  • tazz4nowtazz4now Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 205 Arc User
    @sandukutupu I agree with you, I have 13 characters in different areas, most have completed all the way through IWD, I have a few in WoD right now, my main is working on Chult and RD, I took a break from STK for awhile but will finish it eventually, all of them are above 11000 IL and I don't get bored much, I play when I can but always log in daily to get VIP stuff, what you said is just amazing to me that players want to start and end a game so quick, why bother with it if that's all you want
    lol
  • ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User
    What one should do and what one can do is neither here nor there. The game has numerous paths for a player to take in the game. Whether they want to run old content or buy a 70 is their prerogative. Just because some players want to spend countless hours grinding everything doesn't mean others do.

With that said, yeah I've grinded my butt off in this game like most anyone that's been playing NW for years lol. But I don't look down on people that want to get to end game quickly. If you have time to run multiple toons through every mod..hooray to you. If not, you're free to play as you want.