test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

was it really necessary to speed up enemy?

i dont know whos idea it was to jack up enemy speed along with everything else. but who ever did needs fired asap.because they obviously did not take into consideration that in combat, the enemy was already faster then us because they run free while we are in a stance of a speed deduction. and for control wizards, now we can barely casts our spells before dying. not to mention the massive defense reduction on new gear for wizards. im telling you people, every update you come out with you screw something up. and these players saying they like your combat system, they lie. and if you dont believe me then fine, dont. try playing your own game and try to get into a chult epic dungeon or icewindale epic dungeon and stay without bein kicked because either you dont know how to cheat the final boss or you gear score isnt at least 14-k and over your own requirements. yeah figure it out not like you care, cause if you did it wouldve been done a long time ago. and yes i can complain. ive been playin since game came out on xbox one spent a good portion of money and never got anything but junk. not to mention nearly every tiny thing i get for a reward is bound to my account even though its not supposed to be. i know this because i always check my collection. unless its just false advertising.
Tagged:

Answers

• liambradshaw#2102 liambradshaw Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    I like the battle system. . . You tried getting a tank that holds agro and not standing in the red areas? You have been playing since launch and can't do fbi without cheating? I think the problem here is that you don't know how to build a character.
    I have not been playing since launch and have a 18.6 OP, 18.3 dc and a 17.4 gwf. If you aren't even breaking 14k after playing longer than me, on one toon, then the issue is you.
This discussion has been closed.