test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

What was that 5½ hour Maintenance for?

Ive been playing this game since it came out on PS4,. Mod 14 is out now for like 3 months on PC and now a couple of weeks on PS4 and today there was an extended maintenance but for what? I got really excited that certain things that the devs know about would be fixed for sure. Like the companion tokens issue or the glitched hunts or my TRs new set which is NEW MOD CONTENT STILL DEBUFFING HIM & NOT THE ENEMYS. I was planning on buying zen to get some keys but im glad i got online 1st to see this EXTENDED 5½ HOUR MAINTENANCE DIDNT FIX A DARN THING. So what was it for? I mean i really like playing this game. What do we have to do to get the devs to actually do their job? Do we need to get Arc Gaming and/or Wizards of the Coast involved to get these devs to take some pride in their work???
PS4 Characters

NoFear
Fearious
Britney Fears
Fearless
Fearing
GlitchedFear
Feared

Comments

• Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,095 Arc User
    Today's maintenance was back-end stuff. No patch.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    Hello @nofear#4295,

We're aware of these issues, and the dev team is actively working on fixes.
    Please note that to implement builds on consoles, these builds have to go through a certification process from Microsoft or Sony, so it takes more time :/

These extended maintenances are not specific to Neverwinter or Cryptic studios. Perfect World is changing the data centers, so all games published by PWE are impacted by these maintenances. We are all affected by the maintenances and we hope that they will not spoil your gaming experience.

Thank you for your understanding and patience!

Regards,
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service