test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bug: Cannot buy Everfrost gear from SKT campaign store even though all requirements are met

chemjeffchemjeff Member Posts: 544 Arc User
This seems like a bug to me...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comments

• zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    Since I can't tell from your screenshot if you completed it, I would point out that although Drive Back the Giants reduces the price of the gear, I think it is Resist the cold that adds them to the available purchase setting. If you have already completed Resist the Cold, then I can't think of any thing else that might help.

That said, there is certainly something wrong. There should not be 2 different Greater Everfrost Chausses. Probably one is supposed to be the shirt. Pc store has different equipment than the Xbox selection. I don't see any of the "Rusted" stuff in ours.
  • chemjeffchemjeff Member Posts: 544 Arc User
    No, I did not use any tokens or Genie's Gifts on this character, I completed the campaign the long way (back in Mod 10).
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,182 Arc User
    My SKT store shows 2 Greater Everfrost Chausses. I can buy one but not the other. However, they look identical to me.
    There is also a Greater Everfrost Chaincoat which is the shirt.

Besides I cannot buy one of the Greater Everfrost Chausses, I cannot buy any Ostorian Ring from SKT store. It says "Requirements not meet". I don't know what requirements it refers to. My character completed the campaign the old fashion way.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***