test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

seals of protector+Df armour

nativerock9015#2463 nativerock9015 Member Posts: 102 Arc User
edited September 2018 in Player Feedback (Xbox One)
When mod14 dropped, the devs seemed to forget about players being able to purchase df armour as this requires seals of the protector.When will this oversight be addressed? As many of us have lots of unused dragon fangs(well I think that's what they are)that we need to get rid of. I've spread them out over my 4toons and I still have 74df boxes to open. I know I should have been purchasing df armour/accessories as I went but something else always needed to be done hence the build up of boxes etc.
Post edited by nativerock9015#2463 on

Comments

• Options
    frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
    edited September 2018
    You would waste precious guild marks and seals just so you can clear out your fangs? And strongbox keys too? O.o

Anyways, been reported already.
    FrozenFire
  • Options
    Thats good to hear.

Just need the vouchers in the boxes for stronghold:))
  • Options
    froger#9967 froger Member Posts: 615 Arc User
    For the cost of keys to open those boxes you can probably buy vouchers or voucher boxes. IIRC you only get like 1 blue voucher from the DF boxes. Now a strongbox of influence / gems is a different story, those would be worth using a key for.
    Froger - Barbarian - Original Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Jade - Cleric - Healer Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Magnus - Fighter - 3rd main to be a tank - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Loverboy - Ranger - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Nomnomnommm - Wizard - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    I Am The Wall - Paladin - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    Xeros - Rogue - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    RIP bad name - Warlock - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Bardholomew - Bard - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Sirona - Cleric - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone

Jade - DC - Shadows of Gauntlgrym - PC
  • Options
    zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    edited September 2018

Thats good to hear.

Just need the vouchers in the boxes for stronghold:))

That is a very inefficient way to get vouchers.

Keys cost 12,000+ AD in AH(lower than Zen price of 19,000 converted) for 1 blue voucher and 2 fangs. If you still want to go this route I would suggest not buying the equipment if you are just going to salvage it. Buy the bags of AD with the fangs, or even the dyes to resell, so you do not spend seals and guildmarks. Use the seals to buy equipment at a seal vendor instead for salvage and the guildmarks can generate quite a bit of Ad with a little effort to buy your vouchers.

Purple vouchers of most types sell in the 2K to 3K range. That shows you can usually get 3 or 4 epic vouchers for the same cost as one blue and 2 fangs using keys. This is much more cost effective.

The seal cost does need to change to seal of the Brave ASAP as brought up. There is still a need for collectors and transmutes to get Df gear.
  • Options
    I know all this,thankyou all for your comments. I do buy purple vouchers from the trade house. Think I'll just get rid of df boxes. Only ones that I open are gems, influence etc. Was just letting them know. I use my GM for maps.
  • Options
    reaper#3644 reaper Member Posts: 126 Arc User
    you can still trade fangs in on protector seals as of this morning.