test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Castle Ravenloft: sunsword and tome bug. and some more what i dont found in forum topics

binomialisbinomialis Member Posts: 6 Arc User
Okay so first of all i farmed all of the needed armor pieces and said i will never ever go back to to cr. Why? The main reason is the dungeon too slow even with an amazing party and the rewards are not better than tong or codg. But my guild leader decided to "Hey bois come and carry the begginers of the guild." Nice okay i want to help on begginers but some of issues i find are still in the dungeon and i didnt seem tham in the bug report topic.

so basicly the problem is when u take the sunsword or the tomes ur guildboons are not working at all. The way i figured it out was hey i always get one shoot from some blow up on those damm souls. And then i dropped the sword from a joke that hey i dond need this annoying i can kill it without it. and what happend i never goted any oneshot soo whats the point. after the bosses i take some screen shoots and i figured out that i missing 36k health fromm the guild bbon i tryed it out with defense it is the same no benefits at all from guild boons.

here some screens:
https://puu.sh/BrRbg/40365e5050.png
https://puu.sh/BrRez/062c17aafa.png

i get that there are some keystones that could broke the sword mehanic and one shoot the boss so u turn those out. But we still do it "one phase" anyway. so i dont get the point.

The other one is the "one phase" if we could burn him down. W hy the hell we need to go troght all of the remaing phases.

psi.: I dont really understand those exploding tears/souls at all like it not a real game mehanic we dont have chance to go out from them they always will explode to us so the only way to get trough is stay together and stack that much resistamse buff as we can i would preffer some sort of challange not just u can survive that damage or not. Give them hp and a delay on exploding and if we can slaythe the tdont go and blow up us like "souls in codg" the main reason behind my solution is the bossfight is not smooth at all like half min fight and 2 and half min wait for the boss to come for a fight. The many problem with this is our buffs ar expiring and its really hard to time those the for the fight with the boss and keep rotation oh dont try it at all if i want to teahc a propper rotation for a beginer never shoul go for this fight. it would keep up the the activitis we swould forrefully do thing not just standing in astral shield.

And it is anoying to dont see the 2 nd boss aoe dots form inside if u have specific graphic options(my mate play on max settings). And i always need to shout them on discord that hey u are stayin the damage overtimes.
Tagged: