test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for a MST (Colorado) time zone focused guild

Hi All:

I'm a PC Neverwinter player of a few years now that is looking for a guild that is active (mostly) in MST (Colorado) weekday evenings, and also plays on weekend mornings. I'm interested in a guild that might be a little smaller (but with good boons), that is close-knit and works together to accomplish goals and have fun, as opposed to a large guild where I'm just a number. I've been in a few great guilds in the game, but left due to the disconnect between the elite leaders with their cliques, and the rest of the membership. I'm not opposed to guilds that are other than MST, I would prefer one that plays mostly the times I'm active. I'm looking to do more upper level content (currently Bovaria). I'm also a real "old school dnd" player (I still have my Basic Set from the 70's with my original basic dice. haha.). I'm hoping to find some kindred spirits to adventure with.

I have a 70 TR (main), 70 DC and SW (alt mains), 70 GWF, HR, can hold my own. and 70 OP, CW, and GF that need work/help. haha.

I also prefer keyboard chat for general guild communication, but understand (and would use) voice chat for bigger guild events / dungeons.

Contact me ingame and we can chat. Thank you for your time.