test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Looking for a mature US based guild.

New to the game. But old in life. Will have my first character to level 70 today. I am retired so I have a lot of time to play. Looking for a active but not too big guild. Have discord. With some players that can help advise me on building my characters. And the best ways to farm. I only have 3 classes so far. 1 tank, 1 healer, And 1 sniper. Tank is level 67. So I should hit 70 in the next hour or 2. (Maybe 3. lol.)

Comments

• Options
    jmiller84jmiller84 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 188 Arc User
    I'd like to recommend my guild, Valaraukari Ascension, but we're a bit on the larger side and might not be quite what you're looking for. But we've got a number of smaller, active guilds in the Round Table Alliance that may fit exactly what you're looking for. Here's a link to our Alliance recruitment page with all the guild names if you'd like to get in touch with any of them.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1237498/seats-filled-at-the-round-table-alliance

The post date with all the current guilds is March 31st. Some have links to their recruitment threads on here as well. Good luck and I hope you find a guild that fits you as well as you fit it.
    HR: Vretzen
    GWF: Vretzina
    OP: Vee
    DC: Evee
    CW: nezterV

Leader - Valaraukari Ascension