test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Last online Guild Roster

zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
As we all know, the show last online setting on the guild roster has never worked for Xbox, and only Xbox. With the new character screen able to show last online and the new Mod giving no fix, this issue needs to be re-addressed. We haven't had a update. The last comment was that MS was not allowing the info to be pulled. The ability of the character screen to access it shows that to be untrue now. It does not rule out that it is ok to pull it for the player to see, but not for public viewing.

Is this ever going to be enabled for Xbox Guilds? Or is it a privacy issue? Either way, it would be nice to know if we should just stop hoping it will happen one day. Managing our guild rosters looking for inactives is not fun, that's a bad thing for a game that is supposed to be fun.

Comments

• Options
    omegarealities#7219 omegarealities Member Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    If I remember correctly, they stated it had to with xbox's privacy issue.
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    zephyriah said:

The ability of the character screen to access it shows that to be untrue now. It does not rule out that it is ok to pull it for the player to see, but not for public viewing.

The dates on the character select aren't violating anyone's privacy as nobody else can see your character select screen unless you screenshot or stream it. Last login date available in a guild roster would violate Microsoft's privacy policy. :( It sucks, but it is what it is.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    kreatyve said:

zephyriah said:

The ability of the character screen to access it shows that to be untrue now. It does not rule out that it is ok to pull it for the player to see, but not for public viewing.

The dates on the character select aren't violating anyone's privacy as nobody else can see your character select screen unless you screenshot or stream it. Last login date available in a guild roster would violate Microsoft's privacy policy. :( It sucks, but it is what it is.
    Thanks, I didn't think they ever confirmed that. I know I speculated that it was the reason in several threads, but I missed the confirmation somehow.