test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Wrong audio for Storm King's Thunder quest

hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,462 Arc User
edited August 2018 in Bug Reports (PC)
When you talk to Duvessa Shane to take the Storm King's Thunder quest, the audio is of Merrissa Winterwhite telling you how to use your feywild sparks and vibrant seedlings. The bug is for both when you take the quest and for when you complete it.
Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured

Comments

• Options
    snuts74snuts74 Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 25 Cryptic Developer
    hustin1 said:

When you talk to Duvessa Shane to take the Storm King's Thunder quest, the audio is of Merrissa Winterwhite telling you how to use your feywild sparks and vibrant seedlings. The bug is for both when you take the quest and for when you complete it.

Good lookin' out! That incorrect VO will be removed. Thanks for the heads up!
  • Options
    hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,462 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    @snuts74

Here's another one: the Sacrificial Victims quest from Linu La'Neral in the Well of Dragons has some audio about the drow having captured a bunch of elven magicians and are trying to open a portal to the feywild so they can attack Evermeet. You know, I have all of the races and classes and I don't recall hearing this audio before.
    Post edited by hustin1 on
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • Options
    snuts74snuts74 Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 25 Cryptic Developer
    hustin1 said:

@snuts74

Here's another one: the Sacrificial Victims quest from Linu La'Neral in the Well of Dragons has some audio about the drow having captured a bunch of elven magicians and are trying to open a portal to the feywild so they can attack Evermeet. You know, I have all of the races and classes and I don't recall hearing this audio before.

Got it. :)