test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Influencing not doubled after patch for SHE I performed in SH

rana#9705 rana Member Posts: 4 Arc User
Ran 5 small heroic encounters in our SH right after maintenance this morning and the amount of influence received as a reward was not doubled.

Comments

• minotaur2857minotaur2857 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,141 Arc User
    Did you check what actually was put in your inventory ? (rather than what the messages said was put there)
  • strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 1,798 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    I just confirmed or thought I had. I saw the 150 Influence notification, yet I also thought I checked my inventory. Cause while I do remember it will always indicates the normal payout, you should double check the amount you actually were given to inventory. :)

So go back and reconfirmed the influence in your inventory. It should be twice that reported by the HE reward.

NOTE: Marauder's won't give 2x INF only the normal payout since it's a weekly quest. 2x Influence has only ever applied to the Heroic Encounter's each day.
    Post edited by strathkin on
  • minotaur2857minotaur2857 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,141 Arc User
    I checked, first of the day, you click collect, get a black pearl and 150 notified to the middle of the screen, 300 notified bottom right of the screen going into the bag, 300 actually arriving in inventory.